In our practice work Oral Health Educators (preventieassistentes). Their main priority is to help you to prevent cavities and gum disease.
Dental Health Educators.
– Do an overall check-up and assess your dental health.
– Makes essential dental x-rays.
– Gives advice through demontrations with dental aids.
– Gives tips to help you clean in-between your teeth for example dental sticks, floss ect.
– Removes dental plaque, calculus and tarter.
– Gives fluoride treatments.
– Can provide treatments like fissure sealents, polish fillings and whitening methods.
– Together with you helps to keep your mouth in tip- top condition.